Featured Post

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

HOT NEW INSPIRATIONAL SUSPENSE

Today Suspense Sisters features one of our own, Nancy Mehl, our fearless leader. (www.nancymehl.com) Nancy has just released Book 3 in the Defenders of Justice series, Blind Betrayal, from Bethany House Publishers. 



Here's a bit about the story: Deputy U.S. Marshal Casey Sloane has worked at the St. Louis Marshals office for two years and is given a routine assignment to help transport a reporter to D.C. to testify before a grand jury. Valerie, the reporter, was writing a story about an up-and-coming environmentalist who suddenly disappeared and, she later discovered, whose backers purportedly have ties to a terrorist. 


When the seemingly ordinary assignment takes a shocking turn, Casey is forced to put aside her own feelings about the unexpected reappearance of a man from her past as she and two other marshals take Valerie on the run. And as it becomes dangerously clear Valerie's testimony has even bigger implications than they knew, they'll do whatever it takes to make out alive. 









7 comments:

  1. Love this series!! Can't wait to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds so intriguing. I need to put it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is time to buy this very amazing book. You must check more info about proper usage of passive voice sentences. I heard about this book from my friend and chose to read the review before buying it and I am definitely not disappointed rather excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have taken in a ton of things from your substance. Get paragraph corrector from https://www.paragraphcorrector.com/introduction-paragraph-hook-with-editing-paragraph-tool/ source. Your article is incredibly amazing. I never read such an astonishing article. Your significant data is very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I generally feel that content composing is extremely hard for me. You can read here more details about different passive voice checkers. I kept in touch with certain contents which are not excessively amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because of The BBCode, I can direct as can be reason tables comparatively as to can achieve something extraordinary while posting results and rankings. Click sentence checker for more info. This is ideal mechanical social affair to be used subsequently.

    ReplyDelete